Pursuing Full Damages After A Construction Accident

If you have been in a construction accident, you may be eligible to file a workers' compensation claim and a personal injury claim. Trial lawyer Donald W. Bedell and his team bring more than 20 years of experience to these cases. They have a reputation for success. First, they will carefully review your situation to determine which type or types of claim to file, and then they will move forward in pursuit of full and fair compensation for you.

The Bedell Law Firm handles cases involving:

  • Scaffolding accidents
  • Falls from scaffolds, ladders and roofs
  • Falling objects
  • Bulldozer, crane and equipment accidents
  • Trench collapses

One of the first challenges is determining who was responsible for the accident. An investigation may be necessary. The Bedell Law Firm will bring in investigators and other experts as necessary to determine exactly what went wrong and who was responsible. Then the firm will build a strong case and take action against the negligent party.

We know how to handle complicated construction accident cases. Allow us to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us today.

Taking On Third Party Claims For Injured Construction Workers

Many people think that because a construction accident is a workplace accident, their only recourse is to file a workers' compensation claim. That is not the case. Construction accidents are unique. Often, the negligent party is not the victim's employer or an individual working for the victim's employer, but a third party such as a separate contractor or the general contractor. This opens up the option for a third-party personal injury claim. Filing a personal injury claim is beneficial, because it may allow you to obtain compensation above and beyond that which you would be entitled to in a workers' compensation claim alone.

Set Up Your Free Consultation Today

Call 732-965-3246 or send an email to discuss your case with Donald W. Bedell, an attorney serving Brick, Toms River and the surrounding parts of New Jersey.