Highway Accidents Often Cause Serious Injuries
Getting hit by a car on the highway is always hazardous. It is an especially big problem in New Jersey, where we rely on state routes and interstates to get almost everywhere. At the Law Office of Donald W. Bedell, we provide forceful legal representation for residents of Ocean and Monmouth counties who have been seriously injured in highway accidents. Attorney Donald Bedell has more than 25 years of experience in motor vehicle litigation.
What Makes Highway Accidents Different
Due to high speeds and sudden traffic jams, highways involve hazards not generally found on city streets. That makes the likelihood of severe injury much higher when a highway car crash happens.
Contact us if you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury on the highway, including, but not limited to:
- Back or neck injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Lost limbs
- Herniated disk in neck or back/spine
- Spine surgery from herniated disk
- Impingement of nerve in neck or back
- Impingement of spinal cord
- Bulging disk/slipped or ruptured disk
- Radiating pain/radiculopathy/numbness/pins and needles
- Broken bone/fractured bone with surgery
- Open reduction internal fixation for fractured bone
- Plate and screws inserted from surgery
- Aggravation of spinal condition
- Aggravation of other pre-existing condition/herniated disk
- Fatal injury
We are one of the top personal injury small law firms in New Jersey. Donald Bedell brings more than 25 years of experience to each case he takes on. Our team works efficiently to handle every detail of your case and aggressively pursue the maximum compensation available. Your insurance company may not have your best interests in mind, but we will.
Highway Crash? Talk To A Lawyer.
We understand how important your choice of personal injury lawyer is. For a free, no-obligation legal consultation, please contact our Brick, New Jersey, office at 732-348-3439 and our Toms River, New Jersey office at 732-348-3439. You can also email us if you prefer.