Seeking The Maximum Compensation Possible After A Distracted Driving Accident
Whether you are driving on a highway, city streets or county roads, you are nearly always at risk for a vehicle collision. Unfortunately, a significant number of these collisions throughout the state are the direct result of driver negligence and distracted driving.
With more than 25 years of legal experience, attorney Donald Bedell is prepared to represent clients in serious personal injury cases. With offices in Brick and Toms River, our firm stands ready to represent New Jersey clients injured in distracted driving accidents.
Common Reasons For Distracted Driving
The list of driving distractions grows with each technological advance.
Historically, distractions have included:
- Personal grooming
- Talking to passengers
- Talking on a cellphone
- Reading or responding to email
- Manipulating a navigation system
Any activity that takes attention away from the road can result in serious collisions. Many studies categorize distractions in three ways:
- Manual distraction: Any action that removes a driver’s hands or feet from control elements of the vehicle
- Visual distraction: Any action that involves the driver looking away from the road to another person or object
- Cognitive distraction: Any action that causes the driver to stop thinking about the act of driving
If you were injured due to the negligence of a distracted driver, schedule a free consultation with a skilled personal injury lawyer.
Contact The Firm
Call 732-348-3439 or send an email to discuss your case with trial lawyer Donald Bedell in Brick or Toms River. The initial consultation is free. Most cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you pay no fees unless the firm is successful in obtaining the compensation you are entitled to.